Sunday, July 27, 2008

Venting....

Ok so just ot explaing what I'm banging on about here and why, it's quite simple.

I hate Sydney.

Not many people in Sydney will agree with me.. many go on and on about how great it is, each to their own I guess, but this blog will be where I try to show you what has made me feel this way.

Pretty sure I havn't always felt this pissed off, I mean, idilic childhood, loving parents, good job, nice income etc etc. I just find that Sydney these days has bought into it's own bullshit about being the best city in the world and as such has crawled a little too far up it's own arse.

I've always lived in Sydney, I mean I spent 2 and a bit years travelling and living OS but aside from that I've been right here.

Age: 35
Industry: Advertising (god I know...)
Lives: Inner-west
Grew up: The north shore
Status: Married


Now on with the show...

No comments: